Hello Bluebird Card users, Do you want to activate the Bluebird card? Then you are in the right place. Here is an explanation of Bluebird card activation. So you have to read it carefully and apply the information specified here for the Bluebird card activation process. Here I will explain every single piece of information on Bluebird card activation. I hope the information provided here for Bluebird card activation will be helpful in activating your Bluebird card. Are you excited about Bluebird charge card activation? Then you have to read the information provided carefully.
You will have to use the information provided here. Before starting the card activation process, you need to have these documents.
Bluebird Card Fee
- Card price $0 online or $5 in-store
- Annual fee and activation fee both $0!
- Cashback fee from Walmart $0
- Cashback fee from anywhere besides Walmart – $3.95
- $2.50 Out of network ATM fee
- $20.00 – Expedited Shipping for lost or replacement card (3-4 business days)
- Free Standard Shipping: USPS first class mail delivery (The Bluebird card will arrive in 7-10 business days)
Bluebird Card Activation Requirements
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Username & Password
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
These are the main essential documents for activation. If you do not know the Bluebird card activation methods, I will explain to you that there are two ways to activate a Bluebird card.
Bluebird Card Activation Online or App
Bluebird Card Activation By Phone
You can choose any of the above methods, Both are easy and risk-free, If you have good laptop with Internet connection then choose the online method or else if you have only phone then choose via phone method.
Bluebird Card Activation Through Online
- First, You should open the official Bluebird Card Activation site or Bluebird Card Account site. In case you don’t know the Bluebird Card Activation site, then you have to click here to open the site.
- After that, you have to click on Register your Card option.
- After that you have to provide the required information. You must provide the 15 DIgits Card Number, Last 4 Digits SSN, Name, E-mail Address, Cardholder Address, Phone Number, Date of Birth, and Full SSN. You also create the username and password of Bluebird login at this portal.
- After that, you have to create PIN and set the Security questions. Then read and agree with all terms and condition click on Check here to Confirm.
- After provide and creating the username, password and ATM PIN you have to click on Agree and Submit button.
You have to follow same process for activating the Bluebird Card on Bluebird Mobile App. Let’s open the Bluebird app to activate the Bluebird Card. You have to also click on Register your Card option and providing the same details and Agree and Submit detail at Bluebird Mobile App.
If you cannot use this way and would like to use another method to activate a Bluebird credit card, follow the decorated-specific information. Let’s start activating the Bluebird card using the phone method.
Bluebird Card Activation By Phone
- You’ll need to log in before you can activate your Card. For 24/7 customer assistance, call us at 1-877-486-5990.
- Then you have to follow the instruction given by the instructor of Bluebird Customer Service.
This is the main process of Bluebird credit card activation. You can easily activate a Bluebird card using the information provided here on Bluebird card activation. If you face any difficulties with Bluebird card services, you will need to contact Bluebird customer service. They provide original guidance on Bluebird card problems.
Bluebird Card Support Number
- 1-877-486-5990 (domestic)
- Dial 1-801-449-4016 for international calls
- Mail: Bluebird Customer Care P.O. Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- Twitter: @AskAmex
- Bluebird customer service chat is not available
People Also Searching For
- why can’t i register my bluebird card
- load bluebird with credit card
- bluebird transfer to bank
- how much is a bluebird card at walmar
- how much money can you put on a bluebird car
- blue bird
You May Also Read
- Aviator MasterCard Activate @AviatorMastercard.com/Activate
- Capital One Card Activation @ at Capitalone.com/activate
Bluebird Card Helpful Links
The Final Words
Hopefully, Bluebird card users would like to read the Bluebird card activation information mentioned here. If you have a complaint with the information stated here, you must inform us by commenting on this post. I know you need more guidance on other credit card or debit card activation, then you can easily find out about this by visiting this site.