Here you have IOB credit/debit Card on your hand but you can’t do anything. Why? You know it’s why because you haven’t activated it yet, so it is avoiding you from it’s using authority. Don’t worry you have just landed on the right post. Here i’m gonna show you the complete guidelines for the IOB card activation.
Just read this post from top to bottom and follow the steps I do, then you will be able to activate the card easily. So, let’s get to the point. Follow these mentioned process steps by steps for the further process:
IOB debit card is provided by Indian Overseas Bank which is commonly known as IOB. It is the major public sector bank located in Chennai, India having 3,400 domestic branches and 6 foreign branches.
This bank helps to provide loans, credit cards, savings, investment vehicles etc. This bank also offers banking products and services as well as capital markets.
Requirements for the IOB Card Activation
Without doing anything, without gathering the thing, you won’t be able to activate your card. Those things which are needed throughout the process are known as requirements. Requirements are dependent on the whole body process in which topic we are talking. Some important documents that users should provide while activating the card are:
- You should have an IOB online bank account along with proper User ID and Password of it.
- You should have a registered Phone number which you have used while applying for the card along with you.
- You should have a new IOB Card along with card number, CVV code, Expiry Date, login ID, security code, etc which will be needed in the further process.
- You should have to provide proper personal details along with Id as a proof for the verification purpose so genuine personal information is needed.
IOB Card activation process
Here we are going to talk about four different types of activating IOB Card easily. Following are the basic steps which you can follow and activate your card soon. Let’s start by following these steps:
IOB Card Activation via Mobile App
In this process, to activate your card you need to have a registered online IOB Bank Account. In order to make a new account you have to click on sign up option instead of clicking on sign in option.
In this way after making a new account just follow the mentioned steps below and be with up so that you can easily activate your credit/debit card.
- The first step is to download and login into the IOBMobile App.
- Then tap on the Cards option > then swipe across to find the right card.
- Now tap Activate card option seen on the screen.
- Enter your IOB app pin and then enter the last 4 digits of your card.
- At last enter and confirm your new card pin then click on submit option.
- After sometime you will be notified by the bank and your card will be activated soon.
IOB Card Activation by Phone
- First of all you should know about the customer care number of IOB Bank so that you will be able to access with customer care easily.
- After that you have to call the customer care (Number -> 044-28519470) in order to go on for further process.
- When you will be connected with the customer care executive then you would have an option of choosing the language and you have to choose it first.
- Listen to the voice carefully and completely and follow all the instructions provided by them.
- Now according to their needs, their criteria, provide your IOB card number, card ID, personal information (i.e. Genuine Id name, OPT, etc), etc.
- At last after providing these mentioned information, you have to click on the OK button then your activation process will be on the way.
- After a few minutes you will be notified that your card has been activated successfully.
IOB Card activation by visiting nearest ATM Booth
- Firstly go and visit the nearest IOB ATM booth present on your locality.
- Then go and swipe your Card inside the ATM carefully.
- And then you will see a lot of options present on the screen but you have to go on the option of “Card Activation”, you have to click on it.
- Then you will be allowed to put you card number having (16 digits) and have to insert a pin number of (4 digits).
- Now after the completion of the process just wait for a minute and then you will be notified after its completion.
IOB Card activation through visiting its branch office
In this process, you have to visit nearby branch office of IOB Bank . There you have to complain that “Why my card isn’t activating?” or “I have to activate my IOB credit/debit card”. There they will give you a guide and then you have to follow them. In this way, you can easily activate your card visiting branch office.
That’s all for IOB Card Activation. Hope you have enjoyed our post.